Genuine Ecutek ECU Connect bluetooth interface kit. Does not include dongle. From the manufacturer:
This exciting product allows tuners and customers to interact with the ECU using their mobile device. It also integrates with the latest EcuTek RaceROM features to provide innovative new functions and even greater control.
These features are available for most vehicles via generic OBD2 support, but some do not apply to all models. Check the list of supported models for full details.
To see details of the features that are specific to each supported vehicle, click the model name in the features by vehicle list on the right.
- Data logging – Display and record factory and RaceROM diagnostic parameters, including engine and transmission simultaneously*.
- High speed – Logging rates up to 50% faster than ProECU and as fast as 200Hz on some vehicles (Nissan 370Z factory protocol)*.
- RaceROM integration – Driver interaction with RaceROM features*.
- Read & clear DTCs – Not only the engine ECU, but other modules too, such as for the TCM, ABS etc*.
- Dashboards – Display real-time data from any parameter in a set of graphical displays using circular gauges, bar graphs or text.
- Performance analyser – Test and share the performance results online.
- Archive – Stores log files and performance test results for sharing with tuners or friends, directly from within the app.
- ECU reset – Plus clearing of ECU learnt values*.
- ECU info – Provides detailed information about the vehicle concerned.
- Dealer locator – Lists all EcuTek Tuners and Master Tuners around the world starting with those closest to your location. Can be refined to show only those dealers who tune selected vehicles.