Injector Dynamics Nissan GTR R35 1700cc Ethanol Compatible Fuel Injectors (Set of 6)
Benefits of the ID2000
- Corrosion resistant internals make it compatible with MOST known fuels, capable of extended service life with corrosive fuels.
- Compact body allows fitment in 200+ applications, including current and future engines utilizing short body injectors.
- Improved internal flow path increases output by 5% without sacrificing low flow performance.
- Stronger magnetic circuit offers stable operation up to 10 bar.
- Replaceable inlet filter extends service life.
- These injectors are NOT compatible with gasolines containing MTBE, specifically VP Q16 and VP Import
- Nominal Flow Rate – 2225cc/min @ 3.0 Bar (43.5 psi) Using Gasoline at 52 Degrees C (125 Degrees F)
- Maximum Differential Fuel Pressure – 9.0 Bar (130.5 psi)
- Fuel Compatibility – Compatible With All Known Fuels EXCEPT FOR gasolines containing MTBE, specifically VP Q16 and VP Import
- Electrical Connector – USCAR plug housings and pins are supplied to convert your OEM wire harness OR purchase the plug n play adapters separate for quicker install
Installation of these injectors is not terribly difficult, although somewhat intricate. An experienced technician should be able to finish this in 4 hours or less. Upper intake plenum and fuel rail must be removed. If you do not purchase the plug n play electrical connectors, you will need to modify your wire harness and install the supplied connector housings and pins. We recommend you purchase the plug n play connectors (sold separately) for a quicker and easily reversible installation
Items will be drop shipped and orders can take up to 72 hours to process. Please contact us ahead of time with any time sensitive orders and we will do our best to accommodate!